Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Art and Insights workshops


Hi all you wonderful people. I truly enjoy conducting the workshops with Kathryn, as you have guessed I am not an artist. But, I love art and I admire people like Kathryn who just can create something wonderful. Since co-presenting the art classes with her I have noticed how many people, without any artistic background have created amazing work, and you can see the rejuvenation in them. As one person described it, she feels like a kid again. Which is wonderful and also is one of our aims.


Some of the purposes behind the workshops are:
  • To get you in touch with your inner creativity again.

  • To become more confident and focused within yourself.

  • To release your known and unknown fears and see life differently

  • To understand your own symbolism, why are you always drawing an eye or a circle...

  • To expand mentally, emotionally and spiritually, so you can see your business, yourself, your employees and your family differently.

  • To understand the signals which are given to you constantly, you just have to listen or see and then act upon them.

  • To get yourself out of the rut of daily stress and challenges and see them differently.

Since doing the workshops I have had some wonderful experiences and I seem to look at the world differently. I am more alert and focused and people have noticed it.

So I would like to thank all those people who have already participated because you have helped me in picking up my crayons again. I know I will never be a celebrated artist and this is not my aim. The desire of drawing and painting is only to express my inner emotions, play with colours and enjoy life. I feel that when I now go to an art gallery I look at paintings in a totally different way. I also look at life and nature in a different way, with much more insight then before. I might take up photography.


Have a great day and I hope to meet you soon.
PS: The picture above was taken in Bali, This was the view from my window.
Gabriele co-presenter of Art and Insights workshop

For those who wonder what I do please go to my website www.gabrieleengstrom.com





No comments:

Post a Comment